The Custom Portrait
The Custom Portrait
- Anniversary (especially the 1st - the traditional gift to give is paper!) gift
- Baby Shower gift
- Engagement or Wedding gift
- Bridal Shower gift
- Birthday Custom Portrait gift
- Mother’s Day gift or Father’s Day gift
- Christmas Card gift
- Valentine's Day gift
- Pet portrait gift
- Memorial gift
The Illustration Process
- Please fill out the form above carefully, and provide a high quality reference image. Please provide a method of communication so I can clarify any questions I may have!
- Additional complexity: If there is something particularly complex in the illustration (e.g. patterned shirt, extra objects, etc.), I will let you know if there are additional charges before we begin!
- Delivery method: You can choose your delivery method (shipping or local pick up) at check out after you add to cart. If you have chosen the digital option, make sure you choose a shipping option that is free.
During (2.5 - 5 weeks, or faster if you Prioritized your Order):
- I lovingly bring your vision to life! I will likely check in with fun sneak peeks and any questions or input I may need from you.
Once the portrait is ready, I will reach out to you with the final artwork - and you let me know that you love it or how we can work to make it perfect!
Revisions: Each illustration includes complementary minor revisions - I want to make sure you love it! If more than 30 minutes of revisions are required, there will be an additional design charge, which will be discussed in advance.
The Delivery Process
- Digital file only - .JPG .PDF and .PNG files are sent your email
- Card / Art print (no frame) - Ready for pick up (Downtown Toronto) or to ship to your delivery address based on your selection at check out
- Card / Art print (with shadowbox frame) - Pick up only (Downtown Toronto)
Additional information and definitions
- Format: You can choose whether you want your card to just be a digital file that is instantly emailed to you (to print and/or frame yourself), or a physical card/art sized print that I create and ship to you / have ready for pick up (Downtown Toronto).
- Printed background: This means that I will illustrate the portrait subjects, and print out the photo directly as-is behind them.
- Simple illustrated background: Simple shape or splash of colour, minimalist ground and sky, etc.
- Complex illustrated background: Anything with extra detail e.g. foliage/forest, buildings, etc.
So unique Beautiful and Special
Queen B Cards is such an amazing small biz in toronto. I love her work for my friends birthdays, special events and my own major milestones. The cards are great to give as well as frame and keep! Love. Love. Love!!
Wonderful card and Service!
I absolutely love how my card turned out. Service was amazing, super helpful and beyond friendly. I would absolutely use Queen B again!
Absolutely the best bespoke shop in Toronto We used Bianca to create custom cards for our clients - the detail and quality was stunning!
Perfect custom card!
Bianca created the perfect custom maid of honour card, that I never could've found in a store! She not only came up with the idea for what to design but also incorporated every detail I asked for, including the type of flowers I'll be using at my wedding! Working with her was so easy and such a wonderful experience.
Awesome customer service and incredible product!
Working with Bianca was a DREAM! She produced all of my bridesmaid proposal cards and worked with me to bring my vision to life. Bianca was super accommodating and even shipped out all of the cards for me separately since I live abroad. She communicated throughout the entire process and made me feel completely comfortable that she had it under control especially since I never got to see the cards in person. Highly recommend her for her awesome customer service and overall product!!! Bianca will definitely be my go-to for personalised cards!